Monday, November 9, 2015

Meal Planning Monday Week 46



Monday: I'm out so the other half can have a ready meal in the freezer

Tuesday: Spaghetti Bolognese

Wednesday: I'm starting another cake decorating course - a short run of just 5 weeks this time as it was meant to be 8 weeks then I was told the teacher could no longer make the first three classes! And I signed up so long ago I can't even remember what type of course it was.... as I'm out, I expect my fiancé will go to his mum's

Thursday: tacos

Friday: chicken kiev and chips

Saturday
Lunch: hot dogs
Dinner: steak and chips

Sunday
Lunch: Mini Slimming World quiche with leftover potatoes for me, bacon and cheese omelette for him
Dinner: homemade curry - chicken with diced breast for him and prawns for me


0 comments:

Post a Comment