Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Deconstructed No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

Sometimes you want a proper dessert but really quickly - something that you can literally put together in five minutes after dinner. Mug cakes are really good for this, or here's another idea I came up with (quite a while ago, pre-wedding diet!) from just looking at what I had in the house.

I broke up some chocolate digestive biscuits and put the pieces into the bottom of two serving glasses.


I melted some milk chocolate in the microwave and mixed it with double cream to create a ganache


I spooned this on top of the broken biscuits, and drizzled over some Choc Shot liquid chocolate


And here you go - a deconstructed chocolate cheesecake (of sorts ) that only took five minutes to make, involved no cooking other than the microwave, and tastes delicious!


I'm sending this to Credit Crunch Munch. This month the challenge is hosted by Michelle at Utterly Scrummy and was devised by Helen and Camilla.

0 comments:

Post a Comment